UnityMusicPlayer is a unique audio player from 2Cat Studios, focusing on clean, minimal UI, and designed with the desires of upcoming indie music artists in mind. It features a 100% legal free download 'store', and a customizable audio-visualizer for use at home, or on the stage.
Featured Artists on UMP (by most recent)
- Second Flight
- DJ Purify
- Combustible Lemonade
- BlackTie Vivid
Are you a musician who wants their music on UMP? Fill out this form and we'll be in touch!
- Simplistic design
- Inconspicuous & Intuitive
- Clean interface
- Perfect for meditating.
- Multi-file capability
- UMP supports WAV, AIFF, and OGG.
- Fully legal online database of free music
- New tunes are just a click away.
- Realtime dynamic audio-visualizer
- For all your audio visualization needs.
- Features for both advanced and new users
- You won't be turned away for knowing the perfect Wet/Dry balance.
- Fun audio-effects
- Wait, did you hear that? Play it again- slower this time.
- Optimized to run on almost any
- Still rocking Windows Vista?
New in the Latest Update
UnityMusicPlayer 1.25 was released on November 1, 2014
- Vignetting effect for AudioVisualizer
- We're one step closer to supporting VR.
- Updated GUI
- Flatter textures and a tad more colour all around.
- Key Binds
- H for Hide, A for AudioVisualizer, F for Fast, S for Slow, and E for Echo.
- Pulse Option for AudioVisualizer Effects
- It makes live shows more exciting.
- Major bug fixes
- What kind of bug fixes? Major ones.
If you find any bugs/glitches, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!